10 Small Dog Breeds That Are The Cutest Creatures On The Planet
Small dogs tend to have personalities that often capture hearts from the first moment of contact. There is a small breed of dog that fits nearly every taste and lifestyle. Here are ten of the cutest breeds to grace our planet. If you are considering adding a fuzzy ball of cuteness to your home, take a look at these.
1. Everyone recognizes the Scottish Terrier. These little ones are often associated with Christmas. They have a look that makes you think they hold all the secrets to the Universe. Easy to care for in regards to grooming, the Scottish Terrier holds a spot among the greatest watch dogs.
2. The Brussels Griffon looks like the canine version of Grumpy Cat, but they are smart and love attention. Don’t be surprised if you find this one sharing the cat’s bed on a regular basis.
3. The adorable Shih-Tzu doesn’t have to do anything but sit there to capture hearts. His adorable expression and soft coat add up to one of the world’s cutest dogs. Cuteness isn’t all he offers, however, as his spunky demeanor will keep you consistently entertained.
Good With Cats
4. The Maltese always gives the impression of being ready for fun and cuddles. They are an extremely affectionate breed that loves having you brush their long coats daily, seeing it as just another way to be close to you, which is their favorite place to be.
5. Pomeranians are one of the most intelligent of the small dogs. These long-haired dogs love to perform and are easily trained. They prefer the company of cats over other dogs.
6. The Japanese Chin wants to do nothing more than to please its special person. They aren’t easily contained, however, because they are excellent jumpers. This and their love of cats makes one wonder if they really think they are cats. Their willingness to please, however, lets you know they have the heart and soul of a dog.
7. The first thing you notice about the Papillon is its huge, stand-up ears that make it resemble a Gremlin before it was fed and got wet. These bundles of personality are very calm, but always seem to be aware of what is going on and are ready to protect immediately if needed.
8. The gentle spirit of the Cavalier King Charles spaniel makes it an excellent pet for homes with babies and children who love playing dress-up and pushing them around in a doll stroller. This dog requires a lot of grooming, but its love and loyalty are worth the effort.
9. Cockapoos take all the best traits from its ancestors – the poodle and the cocker spaniel. They love kids and are very protective of their families. Cute, cuddly and protective all add up to one of the most popular small dog breeds.
Loves Everyone and Everything
10. Boston Terriers have become one of the most liked small breed dogs. These little guys are not only cute but also so full of personality that even people attracted more to large dogs love them. Their fun-loving, loyal personality charms adults, kids and the family cats – all without the Boston Terrier doing anything but being himself.
There you have it, ten of the most adorable small breed dogs in the world. There is sure to be one that captures your heart, but with so much cuteness, you may find yourself finding room for a couple more!